One of the best ways to ensure that your playground stays safe and up to code is to take advantage of training opportunities. You and your employees should know playground codes well enough to recognize code and regulation violations. We offer a series of targeted classes for Parks and Rec. Directors, schools, city risk managers, insurers, and daycare owners and directors. Anyone who works with playgrounds or owns a playground should be attending training courses like these. This is a good way to stay up to date on codes and regulations, ensure the safety of your playground, and manage the liability risks that come with playgrounds. These are manageable classes and are great ways to make complicated equipment and regulations understandable. All of our classes are available either in person or online, so they are available nationally.
- Introduction to Playground Code
- Playground Liability Management
- Playground Maintenance Bootcamp
- Personnel Compliance Training
- Playground ADA Compliance Training
- Poured in Pace Boot Camp
- How to use our playground surfacing patch kits.
- Training on our playground rubber surface conditioners
Contact us at 203 659 0456 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!